Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July? JULY?!

I'm kinda miffed that it's already July. The summer is speeding along, and in no time at all it will be back to school. As I kid I marveled at my mom's perception of time. She felt the weeks, months and years slip by quickly. I, on the other hand, felt that time stretched out endlessly ahead of me. I can't believe how differently I feel now.

Over the next two months I have so much to do, and so much I WANT to do that isn't already put on the calendar. Hopefully I can get some of these things in!

1. Go kayaking.
2. Hike the Wissahickon trails.
3. Spend a weekend with my sisters (technically on the calendar).
4. Go to a Phillies game.
5. Go to the beach in NJ.
6. Run 10 consecutive miles.
7. Spend the day reading in Rittenhouse Square Park.
8. Take my dogs to Forbidden Drive (again).
9. Play golf. (Holy cow, how haven't I played golf at all yet this year?!)
10. Go to a Philadelphia Union game.

It doesn't seem like a lot, but there are so few weekend left!

What is on your calendar for this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spill it!